350° - 22 minutes. Serves 5
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
1 (4 oz) can diced green chillies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix chicken and 1/2 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in baking pan.
3. Melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth
and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil (you don't want curdled sour cream)
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.
source: Joyful Momma's Kitchen